Family owned and operated since 2004
Read our latest reviews and testimonials
Book your service online today!
Water Leak Detection in Scottsdale, AZ
Do You Have A High Water Bill?
You May Have A Hidden Plumbing Leak If:
- You can hear the continuous sound of water (like a toilet running) when nothing is turned on.
- Your water meter reading changes when you are not using any water. (Mark the indicator on your meter; don’t use any water for an hour; then check the meter. If the indicator moved, you may have a leak.)
- Your water bill escalates over a period of weeks or months. (Compare your bills month to month.)
- Your walls or floors have wet, spongy, moist or discolored areas when nothing has been spilled.
- You can smell foul odors coming from the floors or walls near drains or sewers.
- Your building foundation cracks, vegetation grows unevenly or earth shifts for no apparent reason.
- You find warm spots on your floor, particularly on concrete slab floors.
Top Rated Plumbers
When you hire Belsito Plumbing for your residential or commercial plumbing needs, you can expect customized, First Class Service that goes above and beyond what you might have learned to expect from other plumbing companies in Scottsdale, Arizona.
It’s possible for our water leak detection technicians to determine the location of a leak by electronically locating the damaged source. This is a distinct contrast to conventional trial‑and‑error methods of leak detection which require tearing up property. This is known as the search‑and‑destroy method.