New Construction, Remodeling Plumbing Contractor
Remodeling & Repair
Often times what is and isn’t considered assessable for remodeling projects can be confusing to taxpayers. If the projects are part of normal maintenance and repair, such as dry rot repairs or roof replacements, then they are not considered assessable. This also extends to projects that are primarily cosmetic like replacing bathroom or kitchen fixtures of similar quality. Any projects that raise the quality class or extend the useable life of the property are considered assessable. These “like new” or substantially equivalent to new renovations involve more substantial structural changes. They include projects that change the layout of the kitchen or bathroom, alter the usage of current property, or upgrade the capacity of the plumbing or electrical systems. Here are some examples but it is important to keep in mind that the scope of each project varies, so our office reviews each permit individually.
Top Rated Plumbers
When you hire Belsito Plumbing for your residential or commercial plumbing needs, you can expect customized, First Class Service that goes above and beyond what you might have learned to expect from other plumbing companies in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Range of Service
- Bath/kitchen remodel ‑ structural changes, changing floor plans, increasing its size
- Completely renovating a property or portion thereof, i.e. down to studs
- Change of use, i.e. converting from industrial to residential use
- Upgrading eletrical capacity from 110v to 220v
- Bath/Kitchen remodel ‑ replacing cabinets, flooring, countertops, or fixtures with similar quality material
- Dry rot or termite repairs
- Replacing or repairing doors, windows, fences or decks